Professional Barcode Printing for Host, ERP, Custom and Windows Applications
A unique multi-port barcode virtual print server enabling auto barcode printing.
Our BarSTORM application is supplied for use as a Virtualised Image
BarSTORM is a network print solution. It acts as a print server on your network, receiving Barcode print data from a variety of sources, which it converts, then passes on to your printers.
- Incorporates the genuine Jetmobile™ Intelligent BarDIMM™ barcoding technology
- Allows automatic barcode printing on any PCL printer or multi-function device
- Base system default specification has 1 Network port unlocked
- Base system is upgradeable to print on an unlimited number of printers via the purchase
of additional licenses
- Over 60 One Dimensional (1D) barcodes and 8 Two Dimensional (2D) barcodes
- Supports full auto encoding and error checking
- Integrates seamlessly with ERP software including: SAP R/3, Oracle, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards and BAAN
- Integrates seamlessly with most Windows applications with BDTTGEN™
- BarSTORM VM is a virtual machine image, supporting VMWare (Workstation, ESXi & V-Sphere), Microsoft Hyper-V and Linux KVM
BarSTORM VM is a VMware or Linux KVM virtual machine image, supporting VMWare: Workstation, ESXi, V-Sphere and also Hyper-V. The software is delivered as a virtual disk image to install into your own virtualisation infrastructure.
Need advice or assistance with your BarSTORM printing solution? Call Top Barcodes on 01489 505 075 and speak with our highly experienced technical support team.
- Connects to a 10baseT/100baseTX TCP/IP network & can support unlimited attached PCL printers
- Configured via a built-in web user interface
- Accepts data from mainframe, Unix, Windows and Linux application servers using Berkeley LPD protocol, IPP protocol and simple TCP raw-data transfer. It can also collect print jobs from Windows (SMB/CIFS) and Unix (NFS) network-shared “hot folders”.
- Can masquerade as multiple printers by assuming an IP address for each printer. (IP Aliasing), using this feature, it is possible to use BarSTORM to replace a number of legacy desktop printers with no change to the application which generates the print jobs.
- Supports most PCL printers & multi-function devices
- Can store custom PCL Fonts, Forms, Signatures and Logos, managed from the web interface.
Virtually any barcode can be printed in many sizes or orientation and read by all readers and scanners
- Over 68 standard 1D & 2D barcodes
- Seamless integration with ERPs including: SAP R/3 (from V3.0), Oracle, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards and BAAN
- Quality assured as barcodes are verified before printing with automatic checksum calculation, bars interleaving and printing of error messages for invalid data
- Barcodes can be accessed via drivers, PCL commands and escape characters for ease of use from AS/400, Unix and mainframe hosts
- Many barcodes with adjustable height, width and human-readable text, offering unrivalled flexibility
- Bar code generation at the printer ensures printing speeds increase and LAN bandwidth reduces
- For use in financial, retail, industry, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, utilities and labelling applications